You will be charged your maximum bid to your Paypal account. If you are outbid at the time of bidding, our system will refund you automatically. If you win the item, you’ll be charged our commission and shipping rate once the item arrives at our yard in Osaka – usually 7-10 business days after bidding closes.
HOW TO BID
Submit bids using the form above.
1. Find your item on Yahoo Auctions
2. Copy the URL and paste it into the “item URL” box.
3. Place your bid in the “Maximum bid” box. To calculate the cost of an item, use a currency converter, or search google for “yen to usd”, and type your yen amount into the “Japanese Yen” box.
– To buy the item for the Prompt Decision (buy it now) price, enter the amount of the Prompt Decision price in the Maximum Bid box and our system will recognize it as a buy it now request.
5. Agree to bidding terms, and click submit!
6. If you are outbid at the time of bidding, our system will refund you automatically. If you are outbid after your initial bid, our system may take up to 4 hours to recognize you were outbid before it processes your refund. Please email or call us to be refunded more quickly.
7. All bids are for the item price only. You will be charged our commission, shipping to our yard, and domestic US shipping separately.
You will receive a payment confirmation if your bid was successful. If you are not emailed a payment confirmation from Paypal within 5 minutes, please resubmit your bid.